Online magazine – Edition 2
Packed with interesting KNOWLEDGE articles, such as:
✓ Printing company Omniprint about personalization
✓ Menno Lanting on digital leadership
✓ Every generation has its own (customer) expectations
✓ Kasper Roos about the latest CX trends
✓ VvAA about the efforts of their digital colleagues
Receive our online magazine in your mailbox within seconds and take advantage of it!
Receive the online magazine directly in your inbox
Get this online magazine in your inbox within seconds by leaving your contact details, and receive lots of inspiring content.
Request for free and get inspired:
These leading companies rely on us:
IN THIS MAGAZINE YOU CAN READ:
Valuable customer cases
- Our customer Guy Polman – Service Desk manager at VvAA – talks about their digital colleague Joyce.
- And Yves Schoenmaeckers – Owner Omniprint – talks about how the printing company is growing thanks to the personalization of printed matter.
Knowledge articles about CX
- Generational differences – Every generation deals differently with digitization and the (new) ways in which they can come in contact with your company. We tell you how.
- From CCM to CXM – What has changed in the past 30 years?
- Menno Lanting – explains how you can digitize successfully and how important digital leadership is.
- Kaspar Roos – tells you about the latest cx trends, the digital transformation and the future of artificial intelligence in customer contact.
You might also like this:
Find the right balance between efficiency, accessibility, and human contact in your channel strategy
A successful channel strategy requires a balance between efficiency, accessibility, and human contact. Excessive channel steering can lead to customer frustration and loss, while listening to customer needs and providing diverse channels enhances customer satisfaction and creates a positive brand experience.
A well thought out and effective channel strategy can make the difference between satisfied customers and customers going to competitors. Let's look at the importance of a proper channel strategy in serving your customers in the best way possible.
Aspire CEO Kaspar Roos on improving customer experience, managing digital transformation and the future of artificial intelligence
Kaspar is the CEO and founder of Aspire, a consulting firm specializing in Customer Communications Management and Customer Experience Management. Dialog Group and Kaspar have the same mission: to help companies with their digital transformation to improve the customer experience company-wide.