Online magazine – Edition 2
Packed with interesting KNOWLEDGE articles, such as:
✓ Printing company Omniprint about personalization
✓ Menno Lanting on digital leadership
✓ Every generation has its own (customer) expectations
✓ Kasper Roos about the latest CX trends
✓ VvAA about the efforts of their digital colleagues
Receive our online magazine in your mailbox within seconds and take advantage of it!
Receive the online magazine directly in your inbox
Get this online magazine in your inbox within seconds by leaving your contact details, and receive lots of inspiring content.
Request for free and get inspired:
These leading companies rely on us:
IN THIS MAGAZINE YOU CAN READ:
Valuable customer cases
- Our customer Guy Polman – Service Desk manager at VvAA – talks about their digital colleague Joyce.
- And Yves Schoenmaeckers – Owner Omniprint – talks about how the printing company is growing thanks to the personalization of printed matter.
Knowledge articles about CX
- Generational differences – Every generation deals differently with digitization and the (new) ways in which they can come in contact with your company. We tell you how.
- From CCM to CXM – What has changed in the past 30 years?
- Menno Lanting – explains how you can digitize successfully and how important digital leadership is.
- Kaspar Roos – tells you about the latest cx trends, the digital transformation and the future of artificial intelligence in customer contact.
You might also like this:
Aspire CEO Kaspar Roos on improving customer experience, managing digital transformation and the future of artificial intelligence
Kaspar is the CEO and founder of Aspire, a consulting firm specializing in Customer Communications Management and Customer Experience Management. Dialog Group and Kaspar have the same mission: to help companies with their digital transformation to improve the customer experience company-wide.
Customer Experience Management: 4 trends for 2023
Customer Experience Management (CXM) is a hot topic. More and more companies are recognizing that providing a great customer experience is the route to business success and growth. Is your organization ready to put CXM into practice? In this blog, read the key CXM trends of 2023.
Digital colleague Joyce: the insurance check-up from VvAA
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲: To check whether the insurance policies are still appropriate for the situation and future dreams of its customers, VvAA periodically carries out an insurance check-up. This poses a challenge. How does the insurer keep in touch with all its insurance customers?
𝗦𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: To make this possible, VvAA and Dialog Group have created Digital Colleague Joyce: a process bot that discusses insurance products with customers. More than 40% of the customers who are invited go through the conversation with Joyce in its entirety. This ensures that VvAA can provide valuable aftercare 24/7, without the traditional intervention of an advisor.